Sometimes, you just need some time to relax and take it easy. Everyone who looks after their loved one needs good break to recharge their batteries.
In addition to permanent residence, Jubilee Court often host people who stay with us for shorter periods of respite care, whether this is after a period in hospital, post-operative or simply to provide their full-time carers with a much-needed break. Respite care can also be a useful way for potential residents to try us out before committing to moving in with us full-time. We provide the same level of care to all respite residents and attention to detail as our permanent residents, including a full assessment of individual needs.
It’s easy to find out more. Just get in touch to arrange a visit. We’d love to show you around our all the facilities at Jubilee Court.
Care service provides as
- Full personalised assessment of your care needs
- Your own individual care plan delivered by trained staff
- A choice of at least five optional, life enriching activities to enjoy each day if you’re feeling up to it
- All meals: nutritious, delicious and freshly prepared by our chefs
- Restaurant-style dining – a great way to make new friends
- Your own luxury private bed room, complete with en-suit.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in your suite
- Fully furnished rooms, including chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and lamp
Cost for care
Once we complete a personalised assessment of your needs, we will be able to let you know precisely how much your respite stay will cost depends on room and floor. We will charge weekly fee for the care you need and costs include all accommodation, meals, personalised care services and activities.
Get in touch with us now for a detailed quote based on your personal needs.
Double Room for Couples
Understandably, couples who have been married for many, many years don’t want to live separate lives in their golden years.
Jubilee Court has one lovely double bed room with en-suite for couples who can carry on living together in their own room. They can feel a new home for their later life – surrounded by their own belongings